UCLA 180DC is excited to partner with EY-Parthenon to host the 2nd annual 180DC x EY-Parthenon Case Competition from April 7th – April 22nd!
This case competition is a fantastic opportunity for teams of 4-5 UCLA undergraduates to tackle a real-world corporate mergers & acquisition case, as well as to develop and showcase their problem-solving skills, engage with like-minded students, and connect with EY-Parthenon professionals!
Participants will spend a week working in their teams to produce a short slide deck summarizing key insights and recommendations. The finalist teams will receive the opportunity to present to professionals from EY-Parthenon at Final Presentations.
Sign up here to participate (fill out only 1 form per team): https://forms.gle/wNbiNmtGveSQXGo37
For more information, please visit: www.ucla180dc.org/casecomp
Case Competition Timeline (all times listed are in PDT)
• Tuesday, April 5th: Registration Deadline (11:59PM)
• Thursday, April 7th: Kickoff Event & Prompt Release
• Sunday, April 10th: Office Hours w/ 180DC Members
• Monday, April 11th: First Round Submissions Due (11:59PM)
• Friday, April 15th: Final Round Submissions Due (11:59PM)
• Friday, April 22nd: Final Presentations