The Boys and Girls Club of Santa Monica is seeking 1 or 2 UCLA student(s) volunteers that are interested in coming to the Boys and Girls Club to offer math tutoring support to our middle school & high school students. This is a great way to give back, support your local youth and be a part of a great team! Below are some key points we are looking for:
· Strong understanding of math, especially calculous
· Ability to support middle school and high school students in math and organizing homework assignments
· Willing to come onsite, however virtual volunteer tutors are also welcome.
· Able to complete background checks and TB tests.
· A desire to make a positive impact in young people’s lives.
We are also hiring for paid Youth Development Professionals positions.
If you are interested in either or have any questions, please email me directly at: email@example.com