Deadline: Jan 4, 2023
The Duke University Master’s and Ph.D. of Statistical Science programs are actively recruiting students for Fall 2023 enrollment.
Our Ph.D. program is the world’s leading graduate research and educational environment for Bayesian statistics. Students are immersed in a broad range of concepts and research experiences, including big data analytics, machine learning, and computational statistics. Rigorous coursework and research opportunities prepare our Ph.D. students for successful careers in diverse fields, from academia to government research to private industry.
Master’s in Statistical Science
- 2-year in-person program (has an option to finish in 1.5 years)
- Small class sizes
- Advanced theoretical knowledge through the courses taught by world-class teachers
- Hands-on experience in statistics and machine learning through courses, capstone projects, and other university-wide collaborations
- Research opportunities with world-recognized researchers and faculty members
- Flexibility to tailor the curriculum to student interests through internal and external elective courses
- In-house professional development resources, including one-on-one resume development with career coaches, information sessions with industry recruiters, and networking events with alumni
- Generous financial aid packages for strong candidates and students from historically underrepresented groups
APPLY NOW. The application deadline for Ph.D. and Master’s programs is January 4, 2023.